If you love sake, prepare to get bombed when you served it up in this explosively cool new Sake Bomb by designer Alexander Purcell. The unique design of this ceramic decanter was inspired by a combination of the Fugu Fish (Blowfish) and a WWII sea mine. Although it looks deadly, you can safely remove the four included shot glasses resting on the spikes and pour the sake or any other beverage out from the top spike without detonation. Makes a great gift for sake lovers or an interesting addition to your personal armory.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designer: Alexander Purcell
- Ceramic pouring vessel with four matching cups
- Glasses perch on spikes when not detonating shots
- Inspired by the Fugu Fish (Blowfish) and a WWII sea mine
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Top spikes function as a spout and for filling
- Capacity: 10 oz.
- Size: 4.5" H x 5" W
- Handmade in Los Angeles
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!