If you wear glasses, where do you put them when you sleep? Well, now you can keep them safely up and off the nightstand with this cool new Eye Glasses Holder. This hand-carved wooden statuette is made from sustainable Shisham wood by HSSS, a non-profit in India that helps underprivileged artisans. The wood is native to the Indian subcontinent and is bought under the supervision and quota from the government of India, which sells the wood of dead trees. Your glasses sit perfectly on the bridge of the little wooden nose and the temple arms are held in a slot on the back.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Hand-carved wooden statuette holds your glasses when you're not using them
- Created by HSSS, a non-profit in India that helps underprivileged artisans
- Handmade of sustainable Shisham wood, native to the Indian subcontinent
- Bought under supervision and quota from the government of India
- Size: 6" L x 2.5" W x 2.5" D