I love to cook, but sometimes I need an extra helping hand to stir something while I'm busy preparing something else and the cool new and aptly named Stirr: Automatic Sauce Stirrer is the perfect solution. Just place this helpful little device in your pan, set the stir speed and it autonomously spins and revolves smoothly around the pan. While it's stirring away, a mini spataula on one of the legs helps to keep food from sticking to the pan and burning. It features three removable stainless steel legs, non-stick and heat-resistant silicone feet and can be used in sauces up to 4" deep. Great for sauces, soups, custards, gravy and much more.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Automatically stirs sauces
- Autonomously spins and revolves smoothly around the pan
- Three stainless steel legs with silicone rubber feet
- Spatula on one of the feet rests flush against the bottom of the pan
- Can be used in sauces up to 4" deep
- Three speed settings
- Safe for non-stick pots and pans
- Heat resistant up to 572° F
- Removable legs are dishwasher safe
- Size: 6" H x 5" Diameter - 12 oz.