The cool new ZeroWater Pitcher not only purifies tap water using an advanced 5 stage water filtration process, it has a unique quick-drink button on the side that lets you dispense water easily without even having to lift the pitcher from the fridge. Simply pour water into the fridge-friendly 1/2 gallon water pitcher and it eliminates organic, inorganic and radiological contaminants like lead, chromium, mercury, hydrogen sulfide and more. It even includes an independently-made electronic water tester to test the water quality for yourself.
As the world tries to get off the expensive and wasteful bottled water fix and bottles their own typically safe and fresh tap water in cool reusable water bottles, this water filtration pitcher and others on the market give that extra little peace of mind. The unique push button dispenser on the side of this one makes refilling a bottle or glass much easier and is a really clever and innovative idea.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- 5 different filtration stages transform your tap water, delivering a crisp, clean taste
- Eliminates organic, inorganic and radiological contaminants like lead, chromium, mercury, hydrogen sulfide and more
- ZeroWater filters more thoroughly than standard carbon filters
- Includes electronic water tester to test the water for yourself
- Quick-drink button lets you dispense water easily without even having to lift the pitcher
- 1/2-gallon pitcher fits easily in your refrigerator
- Independently certified: NSF Independently Certified and the Water Quality Association