My cat Nyla recently had a checkup and the vetrinarian said she needed to lose some weight ASAP or be at risk of becoming a full-blown giant raccoon! Well this is the 21st century and there are some interesting automated feeding systems for dealing with fat cats like this. This is the one I kind of like best.
The cool new LeBistro - Automatic Portion Control Pet Feeder is a programmable electronic pet feeder that dispenses chow up to three times daily for better health and weight. It holds around 4.5 lbs of the dry stuff and can be set to dispense portions from 1/4 cup to 2 cups at a time when you specify. My cat will probably just try to eat the entire unit whole. This is also a great solution if you want to get away for a weekend.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Programmable feeder dispenses meals up to three times daily
- 4.5-pound holder dispenses portions from 1/4 cup to 2 cups, as programmed
- Battery-operated unit requires no electricity to function (no chewable cords!)
- Capacity: Hopper: 4.2 lbs.; base unit fully loaded, bowl & wheel will hold additional 1.3 lbs
- Dimensions: 14.5" L x 8.875" W x 15.125" H
- Battery Life: Up to 1 year
- Includes: Hopper, Hopper Lid, Food chute, Feeding Bowl and Instructions