This cool new Dreamfarm Spinar is a convenient straining colander that transforms into an in-sink salad spinner that can spin produce dry in mere seconds and there's no extra bowl to clean. You can use it either as a handy colander to rinse vegetables, wash fruits, and strain pasta or place it down in the sink on its non-slip silicone foot and use the pump action handle to get it spinning with fast-drying, high RPMs. It combines centrifugal force and curving walls to prevent food from flying out, has a built-in brake in the handle for quick stops, holds up to 3 quarts / 12 cups in the colander basket, and compactly folds up and stores inside another bowl in your cabinet when not in use. Pump action spinning colanders are also just super fun to use.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Spina is a straining colander that turns into an in-sink salad spinner
- Salad spinners are notoriously bulky and difficult to store. Because Spina spins your food in your sink, there's no extra bowl to worry about
- Wash and dry lettuce, herbs or leafy greens, strain pasta, drain vegetables, rinse berries, wash fruit, or anything else you can think of
- Pump-action handle rotates the spinning colander, drying your produce in seconds.
- Walls that curve back in at the top combined with centrifugal force stops food from flying out
- Non-slip silicone foot pivots for secure, high RPM spinning for fast drying in your sink
- Handle pushes down for a quick stop brake and tucks in for space-saving storage
- Lock the handle to use the Spina as a colander or twist it to create the pump-action spin
- There's no bulky bowl to store or wash up when you’re done
- Basket Capacity: 3 Quarts / 12 Cups
- A salad spinner, colander, and strainer in one, perfect for spin-drying salads, vegetables, berries, grapes, pasta, and more.
- Just convert your Spina from salad spinner back to a colander, tuck in the handle, and pop it in an empty bowl or pot for easy storage
- BPA Free
- Dishwasher safe
- Designed in Brisbane, Australia
- Size: 11.8" L x 8.7" W