Vino Galerie Leaning Ladder Wine Rack
This cool new Vino Galerie Leaning Wine Rack by award-winning designer Zac Feltoon is a modern industrial wine rack with a unique leaning ladder design. It features 5 top shelves to showcase your best bottles label forward, 9 mango wood shelves below with carved bottle grooves, it anchors securely to the floor and wall, and holds up to 37 standard size wine bottles. It's perfect by itself in your wine cellar or any room you like to keep the wine close by, but looks even more striking when multiple units are lined up along a wall.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designed by award-winning designer Zac Feltoon
- Vino Galerie leaning wine rack
- Unique, innovative leaning ladder design
- Gracefully scales the wall to present your collection with depth and captivating, dynamic lines
- Store and showcase a curated collection of bottles with a modern industrial aesthetic that functions beautifully in both living spaces and wine cellars.
- Five top metal shelves display your most prized bottles label-forward
- Nine mango wood shelves with carved bottle grooves and metal back stops safely keep the rest of your bottles stored in the proper position.
- Anchors to floor and wall to safely
- Each rack holds up to 37 standard size Bordeaux bottles and can be grouped in multiples as your collection grows
- Hardware and instructions included
- Size: 15" W x 15" D x 70" H
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!