Want to make and freeze your own healthier homemade burger patties without all the hassle of messing with a traditional burger press, waxed paper, and lost freezer space? Then check out this cool new Burger Master. Just fill the bottom tray of this nonstick silicone mold with your favorite hamburger, turkey, salmon, or veggie burger recipe and press down the lid to instantly press and store 8 perfect hexagonal quarter pound burger patties. Each patty is individually sealed to prevent freezer burn and easy to pop one out when it's time to grill. The space-saving tray can be stored in the freezer, multiple trays can be stacked, and it can also freeze and store soups, stews, chilis, pasta, sauces, cookie dough, and much more in individual portions. Check out the video below to see it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Makes ordinary burger presses obsolete
- Instantly shape and store 8 quarter pound burger patties at a time (each container holds approx. 2 pounds)
- Separate compartments help prevent freezer burn and keep patties from sticking together.
- Hexagonal design makes it easy to break off a patty - They stay separate and they don't stick to the container
- Easily pop out a couple frozen burger patties directly onto the barbecue
- Individually seals each burger patty to prevent freezer burn
- Stacks easily in the freezer, fridge or cooler so burgers are ready to grill when you are
- Can also be used for soups, stews, chili, spaghetti meat sauces or any soft foods that you want to portion out.
- Acts as a cooler pack when filled with frozen food
- Holds eight 4 oz. portions
- Dishwasher Safe