Form and function fuse perfectly into one with this cool new Porthole Infusion Vessel from designer Martin Kastner at Crucial Detail. This stunning transparent infusion vessel, inspired by submarine portholes, lets you create deeply flavorful oils, cocktails, teas, dressings, lemonade, coffee, or any other type of cold infusion imaginable. Just add your ingredients, reseal, and let it sit out in the open as striking decor for your kitchen or as a centerpiece on the dining table while the flavor infusion occurs within its sleek glass and steel construction. It includes 3 photo-etched stainless steel filter screens, 4 cocktail recipes from The Aviary restaurant in Chicago, IL, and a flexible silicone cap to seal it all up. Check out the video demonstration below to give you some ideas. That infused lemonade over bourbon looks mighty tasty!
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designer: Martin Kastner
- Infusion vessel for creating striking cocktails, oils, teas, dressings, lemonade, coffee, or any other type of cold infusion imaginable
- Three photo-etched stainless steel filter screens of varying densities
- Flexible silicone cap to seal the contents for longer term infusions
- Includes four Porthole cocktail recipes from The Aviary
- Materials: Tempered Low Iron Glass, FDA Grade ABS, Stainless Steel, FDA Grade Silicone
- Capacity: 13 fl oz
- Inspired by submarine porthole
- Size: 7" x 7" x 2"