FreezeUp Food Block Maker - Freeze Soups and Leftovers Into Tidy, Compact Blocks
This cool new FreezeUp Food Block Maker from YouCopia turns soups, stews, sauces, leftovers, and more into compact, space-saving frozen blocks that are easy to organize and store in the freezer. Just insert a standard one gallon food storage freezer bag into the mold to hold it upright for easy, mess-free filling, fill it up with whatever you wish, place it upright in the freezer until frozen, remove the silicone band to free the block, and then repeat as needed. You'll not only save valuable freezer space, the 2" thin blocks will also thaw much faster and safer later on as well. It's perfect for plan ahead meal prepping, anyone who enjoys a tidy freezer, or just for making a big block of ice. They come in a set of two. Check out the video below to see it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Transform soups, stews, leftovers, and sauces into tidy bags of frozen food for an organized freezer
- Simply insert a plastic storage bag into the container, fill and freeze in standing position
- Stands to hold bags open for mess-free filling and freezing
- Fits gallon-size plastic food storage freezer bags
- Silicone bands are then removed and the mold comes apart to reveal your perfectly frozen (2" thin) block of food
- Food bags keep smells and colors from transferring to the mold so no clean-up is necessary before your next freeze
- Uniform blocks of food save precious freezer space and defrost faster and safer than large cubes
- With an organized freezer, your next meal is just a thaw away.
- Freezing leftovers and meal prep has never been easier
- Includes: 2 Block Maker molds and 2 silicone bands
- Size: 2.5" D x 7.3" W x 8.5" H