Titan Garden Arch
This cool new Titan Garden Arch provides strong support for climbing roses, clematis, scarlet runner beans, wisteria, grape vines, and other climbing plants and vining vegetables and makes a stately archway entrance to a garden or even a magical tunnel over a pathway when several are all lined up in a row. It stands eight feet tall, is extra-sturdy to support large plants and heavy vines, and has a polyethylene coating to protect the 3/4 inch steel tubing. Personally, I think it would also be cool to grow vertical climbing vegetables on it like peas, pole beans, tomatoes, cucumbers, and more so that you can grab a quick healthy snack as you pass through the arch.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Stately garden arch is a standout in the landscape
- Elegant yet understated design puts the spotlight on climbing roses, clematis, scarlet runner beans, vines, and more
- Extra-sturdy to support large plants
- Polyethylene coating protects the 3/4" diameter steel tubing
- Line up several to form an allée over a path
- In high wind areas or if covered with heavy vines, embedding the stakes in concrete is recommended
- Size: 96" H x 59" W x 12.25" D - 8 lbs
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!