This Halloween season, if the beautiful trees in your yard just aren't spooky enough for your haunted home's outdoor decor, then plant this cool new Gemmy Airblown Inflatable Scary Tree on the front lawn instead. This gigantic 12 foot tall inflatable tree has creepy gnarled branch arms that reach out with claw-like fingers, a sinister green screaming face, gauzy accents that look like hanging moss, and it lights up at night to keep the fright going well into the night. It inflates in seconds, deflates for compact, space-saving storage, and includes heavy-duty lawn stakes and tethers to keep it from flying over the neighborhood... which, I admit, would be interesting to see. Hmm, If you buy multiple, you can create your own haunted forest of evil inflatable trees.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Giant 12 foot tall inflatable haunted scary black tree
- Kick up the fright factor with a giant Airblown Inflatable scary tree from Gemmy
- Gauzy accents, creepy green eyes, and a screaming green mouth
- Lights up for nighttime visibility
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Self-inflates in seconds
- Deflates for easy storage
- Includes heavy-duty lawn stakes and tethers
- Size: 144.09" x 59.45" x 78.74"