This cool new Cat-astrophe Sculptural Birdhouse, designed by French artist Frederic Levesque, dares birds to make a home in the mouth of their mortal enemy... a cat. This funny birdhouse is sculpted in the shape of a hungry feline's head, with it's mouth open wide and a tongue extended out like a red carpet invitation. It's constructed of quality designer resin, is easily mounted on a tree, wall, fence, or doghouse, and will probably give your actual house cat some ideas as it watches the birds outside fall for this trick from the window.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designed by French artist Frederic Levesque
- It takes a brave bird to approach the piercing green eyes and deceptive welcome mat tongue of this tongue-in-cheek sculptural cat birdhouse
- Humorously sculpted, quality designer resin sculpture
- Easily mounted on a tree, wall or fence
- Bird not included
- Size: 11" W x 9" D x 9" H - 2 lbs