Hamama Green Onion Kit - ReGrow Green Onions in Days With Ease
Did you know that you can easily regrow store bought green onions in just days? This cool new Hamama Green Onion Kit is the more decorative way to regrow green onions at home with ease. Just add water to the growing tray, insert a coco mat, place the bamboo lid on top, and insert the chopped off root ends of green onions you bought at the store into the slots - up to 39 at a time. In about a week, the green onions will regrow and can be snipped off at the root end where it will continue to regrow a new green onion several times. A great way to eliminate extra food waste, makes a fun gift for green onion-loving cooks, and makes a fun addition to other herb gardens you may have growing in your kitchen. Best of all... FREE GREEN ONIONS! Check out the video below to see it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- The easiest way to regrow your store-bought green onions
- After you use your store-bought green onions, plant the root end side in the green onion kit for continued growth
- Regrow delicious, nutritious, green onions at home in just 7 days
- Green onions themselves are not included - Use store bought greens to get started and save by re-growing them several times
- Spots for 39 green onion ends
- Grows nearly 10 feet of green onions per week
- Just add water to the fill line, place one coco mat inside, and refill to the water level just once every two weeks
- Includes one green onion lid, plastic grow tray, three coconut mats, and easy instructions
- Helps eliminate food waste
- Doesn't use any fertilizers or pesticides
- Makes a great cooking gift to anyone who wants the best ingredients
- Bamboo frame sold separately
- Size: 12.5" x 6.5" x 2"