Nevarro Nummies - Grogu's Blue Macarons From Star Wars The Mandalorian
You don't need to use The Force to get your hands on those tasty looking blue macarons Grogu / Baby Yoda was seen snacking on in Star Wars The Mandalorian, because those cool new Nevarro Nummies from a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away are now available here on Earth today. Those famous intergalactic blue macaron treats have been re-created by artisans in California (shipping from Nevarro would just take way too long), feature hand-piped rich, creamy vanilla filling, and come in packs of 12. Just remember not to stuff your face with too many of them before barrel-rolling your spaceship in an aerial battle dogfight with enemy Tie Fighters or while riding a rollercoaster, but that's just common sense.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- 12 blue macarons
- Inspired by a sweet moment when a young Nevarro student debated sharing his treats with the Child
- 21st-century artisans in California have created these ethereal French-style almond macarons capturing the essence of this scene
- For authentic galactic flavor, each exquisite treat is artfully hand-piped with a rich, creamy vanilla filling
- Macarons ship frozen with dry ice or chilled with gel packs (depending on time of year)
- Store in refrigerator for up to 1 month unopened or for up to 3 days opened
- Made in USA
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!