It's strange how a wet dog almost smells just as bad after a bath as before it took one and towel drying them afterwards just seems to take forever. There's a simpler solution. This cool new Puff-N-Fluff Dog Dryer is an ultra quick way to dry off your furry best friend after a bath, rainy day walk, or jump in the pool.
This wearable dog dryer uses warm air from any blow dryer to circulate around your pet's wet fur to quickly dry and fluff it in only minutes. Just have your wet dog step into the paw holes of the puff bag, fasten both sides together on top, tighten the drawstrings around the neck and tail, attach a hair dryer to the flexible tube, and set it to warm or low heat on high speed. In no time you'll have a dry fresh dog ready to get dirty again. It's also great for warming dogs after winter walks as well. Available in various dog sizes, but where's the human version?
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Warm air circulates around the dog, drying them within minutes
- Great for baths, rainy day walks, cold winter walks, swimming in the pool, and more
- Helps relieve fearfulness of a blow dryer
- Reduces wet dog odor
- Put front paws into the leg holes marked Head and back paws into leg holes marked Tail
- Bring both sides of Velcro together and slide fingers along Velcro to fasten
- Lightly tighten drawstrings around neck and tail - Do not over tighten, air should vent through openings
- Attach virtually any blow dryer to flex-tube
- Turn blow dryer on Warm or Low heat and the air speed to high
- The Puff-N-Fluff will puff out. Air should vent through leg openings, neck and tail