"Time is the fire in which we burn." - Delmore Schwartz
I love hourglasses. I'm actually using a 15 minute one right now to help me focus on writing this post. There's something about the falling sand that is quite motivating. However, there are some obvious problems with hourglasses. They're are locked into their timings and if you need to reset one, you're going to need to wait awhile. All of these problems are solved with this cool new Tempo Hourglass.
This is the world's first adjustable time hourglass that can be set to 5 minutes, 15 minutes, or 25 minutes (no hour!?) and has a built-in quick reset button to release all the sand at once. It's perfect for setting quick timers on tasks like writing amazing posts like this on TheGreenHead.com, reading, meditating, relaxing, working out, cooking, and more. Check out this VIDEO to see it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- World's First Adjustable Hourglass
- A traditional hourglass redesigned for modern life
- 3 adjustable time settings: 5 minutes, 15 minutes, and 25 minutes
- Built-in quick reset feature so you never have to wait for the sand to fall through again
- Just hit the quick release valve to instantly reset your Tempo.
- Built with thick, hand-blown Borosilicate glass - made to last
- Use Tempo to stay focused, be present and productive, and master time
- Pair different times together depending on your task and activity
- To set a time, simply turn the dial to the time you want and flip it over to start
- See the sand fall through to remind you that time is passing
- Inspired by the Pomodoro technique
- Use Tempo to be more present - whether you’re reading, meditating, relaxing, or working out