Star Wars Lightsaber Illuminated Dog Leash w/ Sound Effects
Governor Tarkin, I expected to find you holding Vader's leash. - Princess Leia (Star Wars)
No matter whether you're a Star Wars fan, have a dog named Chewbacca, or just want to safely light up the Dark Side for better visibility while walking your furry best friend, then check out this cool new Star Wars Lightsaber Illuminated Dog Leash. No Sith or Jedi training is required to handle this lightsaber-inspired dog leash. Simply attach the leash to your pet's collar, get a good grip on the neoprene hilt handle, and press the button to play the classic lightsaber activation sound and illuminate the flexible red LEDs along the lead. Now if you run into any other dog walkers with similar leashes, please disconnect your dogs before the lightsaber battle begins.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Officially licensed Star Wars Darth Vader Dog Lead
- Flexible LED strip lights up when you press a button, accompanied by the classic lightsaber sound
- Comfy neoprene handle features a wrist loop for added safety
- 3 settings for the light (blink, fast blink and constant)
- USB charge cable is included
- Size: 10.55" x 2.13" x 2.13"