Cleaning the exterior windows of your home is no easy chore, especially when they are above ground level. Rather than climbing up steep ladders, balancing on the roof, or trying not to plummet out an open window, check out this cool new Glider - Magnetic Window Cleaner from Tyroler Bright Tools instead. This convenient window cleaning tool squeegees both the inside and outside of hard to reach windows at the exact same time, safely from the interior of your home. Just open a window, spray some window cleaning solution along the edge that's closest to you, let the magnets on each half come together through the glass, and wipe horizontally until clean.
If features four powerful rare earth magnets, four natural rubber squeegees, a six foot string to prevent the external cleaner from falling, includes two microfiber cloths for cleaning extra dirty windows, and is available in three different versions of magnetic strength for everything from single pane to double pane windows. Check out this VIDEO to see it in action. I don't know about you, but I'm so sick of winter, that I'm actually looking forward to cleaning the windows with it this spring.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Clean the outside of hard to reach windows, while staying in your room
- Cleans both sides of the windows at the same time with superior cleaning quality
- The only safe way to clean the outside of windows above ground level, which are wider than your arm length
- 4 Powerful magnets will hold the two parts tightly together with the window pane in between them
- Includes 2 microfiber cloths for scrubbing heavy dirt and polishing
- For very dirty window panes, apply first the special microfiber cloth to scrub off excess dirt
- 3 Versions: from single to double pane windows
- 4 natural rubber squeegees, which will never wear out
- 6 foot string with ring to avoid possible fall out of the external part