When the winter weather outside is frightful, warm up on the inside with a steaming mug of gourmet hot chocolate made in this cool new Hot Chocolate Double Boiler Pot from Williams-Sonoma. This unique double boiler delicately melts chocolate and gently heats milk to the perfect temperature. Just fill the aluminum pot with water, add milk and chocolate shavings into the ceramic insert and place into the water-filled pot, and heat on the stove. The ceramic insert features stay cool handles and has an integrated spout for pouring. When not making mug after mug of tasty hot chocolate, this double boiler can also be used to melt chocolate, caramels, and cheeses for fondue and also warm up sauces, puddings, and more. Check out the video demonstration below to see it in action.
Right Now on Ebay.com
- Warm up a winter day with classic European-style hot chocolate
- Inspired by traditional French double boilers - delicately melts chocolate and heats milk
- Combine milk and chocolate shavings in the ceramic insert, then place in the water-filled base, and heat on the stovetop
- The base quickly brings water to a simmer beneath the insert, which gently heats the ingredients to the perfect temperature
- Ceramic insert has a stay-cool handle and integrated spout for easy pouring
- Double-boiler for melting chocolate and preparing cheese or chocolate fondues, sauces, puddings, and caramels
- Nonstick aluminum pot with red exterior
- White earthenware insert and lid
- Handles are earthenware
- Capacity: 3/4 Quart
- Ceramic insert size: 3.75" Diameter x 4.5" H - 1 lb. 8 oz.
- Pot Size: 4.75" Diameter x 5" H
- Overall Size: 5.25" Diameter x 5.5" H
- Made in Italy