Giving gifts is a nice thing to do, but it's the enormous amount of wrapping paper waste that's the problem. This cool new Wrap and Grow is eco-friendly, natural gift wrap with seeds embedded inside that grows flowers when planted in soil and watered. The kit includes four 24" x 36" 100% recycled paper sheets in ivory, natural, blue, and lavender colors, six To and From cards, green raffia bundles, natural raffia bundles, and embedded seeds that include Coreopsis, Indian Blanket, Mallow, Cosmos, Cornflower, Coneflower, Shasta Daisy, Phlox, Catchfly, Alyssum, and Gilia. It's so cool, you could almost just give the paper itself as a gift, but then what do you wrap it with?
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Give flowers with every gift!
- Gift wrap with wildflower seeds embedded in it
- Flowering seeded gift wrap sprouts in days (once planted)
- Just needs water and a bit of soil to grow
- 4 24" x 36" sheets - ivory, natural, blue, and lavender
- 6 To / From cards (with instructions on back)
- Green raffia bundles
- Natural raffia bundle
- Embedded seeds include Coreopsis, Indian Blanket, Mallow, Cosmos, Cornflower, Coneflower, Shasta Daisy, Phlox, Catchfly, Alyssum, and Gilia
- Materials: 100% recycled paper