This cool new Recycled Wine Barrel Kegerator may look like it contains a barrel-full of wine, but it's actually housing a built-in beer dispensing kegerator instead. This rustic kegerator is crafted from an actual recycled wine barrel and includes everything you need, minus the beer, to dispense from 1/4 slim kegs or 1/16 microbrewery kegs. It features an ice basin to to keep the keg ice cold all day, a large hinged door for easy access, and rolling, lockable castor wheels to easily move it around the party. Now I just wish they would make a kegerator barrel that actually dispenses wine, kinda like the world's largest box of wine. Beer's just fine for now.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Recycled wine barrel receives new life as a kegerator
- Hinged door opens to house ¼ slim kegs or 1/16 microbrewery kegs
- Fill basin (included) with ice to keep the keg of your favorite brew icy cold all day
- Includes ice bucket, empty co2 tank, top tap, drip catch, gauges and hoses
- Large hinged door allows easy access to fill and empty the ice bucket and change out the keg and Co2 tank
- Easy to move on rolling, lockable castor wheels