Alessi Water Tower Kitchen Container
If you love those iconic architectural water towers dotted around on the rooftops of New York City, then check out this cool new Alessi Water Tower Kitchen Container from designer Daniel Libeskind. This sculptural storage container is disguised as a miniature replica of those iconic rooftop water tanks complete with concentric rings along the body of the container, a pointed lid, and an articulated base structure. Each is constructed from durable 18/10 stainless steel with either a mirror polished or black epoxy resin finished stand. Too bad it doesn't have a spigot so it could actually dispense water, but still very cool.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designer: Daniel Libeskind
- Micro-architecture designed by Daniel Libeskind
- A container that draws its inspiration from typical water tanks that populate the roofs of the New York skyline
- Concentric rings along the body of the container
- Pointed lid
- Articulated base structure
- A sophisticated and complex object
- 18/10 stainless steel mirror polished with stand or
- 18/10 stainless steel mirror polished with stand in steel colored with epoxy resin, black
- Size: 10.75" T
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!