Creepy Hands With Lanterns
Whether it's Halloween or you live in a haunted house all year long, check out these cool new Creepy Hands With Lanterns. Yep, forget boring old wall sconces and flaming torches, because ghostly hands seemingly reaching out from the walls holding candlelit lanterns is a much more interesting and terrifying way to illuminate a dark hallway on a stormy night. These undead lifesize hands come in a set of two, obviously, and can be mounted on a wall to hold a battery-operated candle inside the metal and glass lantern it clutches or cn be used sans lantern as a, ahem, handy wall hook to hold jackets, towels, keys, and more.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
$21.99 ($21.99 / count)
- Pair of creepy hands with lanterns that hang or rest on a table
- Eerily life-sized, and crafted with spine-tingling detail
- Set of matching right and left hands
- Mount on a wall, with the integrated keyhole hangers, or stand upright on the bases
- Includes set of two optional, metal and glass lanterns, with chains
- Battery-operated votive candles not included
- Hands, alone, will also hold 3" dia., battery-operated pillar candles (not included)
- They make frightfully fun cloak holders at the front door, too.
- Durable resin and stone powder construction
- 2.25" L x 5.5" W x 5.5" H - 4 lbs
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!