Hot air popcorn poppers take up entirely too much valuable space in the kitchen, store bought microwave popcorn bags are loaded with unhealthy ingredients, and stovetop popcorn popping in oil is a complete hassle. The solution is this cool new Lekue Popcorn Popper that lets you pop up a big bowl of healthy popcorn, without any oil, in just a few minutes right in the microwave and then collapses down for compact, space-saving storage afterwards. Just fill the 100% platinum silicone popper with kernels, place the suction lid on top to prevent overflowing, and pop in the microwave. It produces up to 10 cups of popcorn, doubles as a serving bowl, and includes tasty recipes inspired by famous films. Check out the demo video below to see it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Prepare healthy and original home-made popcorn in just 2-3 minutes in the microwave
- Collapsible bowl allows for easy storage
- collapses to 2 inches
- Suction lid keeps popcorn from overflowing the bowl
- 100% platinum silicone
- Capacity: 10 cups
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy: Add the corn kernels, heat in the microwave and enjoy!
- Add whichever ingredients you prefer for flavor
- Over 90% of the corn kernels pop
- Includes tasty recipes: inspired by famous films
- Size: 8" Diameter x 5" H