While whiskey and bullets are normally found near one another, never are the bullets actually placed in the whiskey... until now. These cool new Chilled Whiskey Bullets are realistic stainless steel faux ammo that sink to the bottom of your whiskey glass to chill it down without diluting the flavor. Just place the bullets in the freezer for 4 hours to chill them down and use 1 bullet per 1 oz of whiskey you pour. They come in a set of six, perfect for six shots, and are rounded to prevent chipping or scratching your tumbler. Obviously, some Bulleit Bourbon would go great with these, but feel free to chill down your beverage of choice.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Set of six whiskey bullets
- Stainless steel bullets can be used to cool your whiskey, scotch, vodka, white wine, etc.
- Place Bullets in freezer for 4 hours or more
- Whiskey Bullets stay at the bottom of the glass
- Each bullet is rounded off so you won’t chip or scratch your tumbler
- Usage is 1 Whiskey Bullet per 1 oz of whiskey you pour
- Bring a mellow chill to the drink, cooling your spirit without diluting the flavors
- To clean, rinse with warm water and air dry
- The bullets doesn't add any flavors or smells