These cool new Charred Oak Barrel Chillers from WhiskeyMade are ice cube molds crafted from recycled Kentucky bourbon barrels that can be filled with water, frozen, and then dropped (both wood and ice together) into whiskey, bourbon, Scotch, cocktails, or any other drink you wish to chill down, mellow out, and enhance with a distinctive and flavorful American oak flavor. They come in a set of four, include a burlap carrying bag, and make a unique gift for any whisk(e)y aficionado.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Flavor your cocktail ice cubes by freezing them inside charred oak recycled from barrels used for aging Kentucky bourbon
- Enhance drinks with ice cubes frozen inside flavorful oak used for aging Kentucky bourbon
- Mellow your Whiskey while you chill it!
- Whiskey's caramel, maple, smoky, vanilla, and fruity flavors all come from the the charred oak barrels it's aged in
- After the finished liquor is poured out of the cask, hundreds of flavor and aroma compounds remain in the wood
- Impart some of that complex mix to your favorite whiskey, bourbon, scotch or cocktail with ice cubes you've frozen into these molds
- These molds made from 100% American Oak recycled from Kentucky bourbon barrels
- Pop the whole things (wood + ice) into your drink and they'll give it depth, make it a little mellower... oh, and keep it cold
- Rinse with water when done with use
- Materials: Recycled American oak bourbon barrel
- Due to the nature of this item, each is unique and will vary
- Come in a set of 4 with a burlap bag
- Made in Arizona, USA
- Size: 1.1" x 1.1" x 1.1"