This cool new Inflatable Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is sure to make your front yard go down in history as the most famously festive one of all. Yep, this massive inflatable Rudolf stands 15 feet tall, sways his head from side-to-side, and has a very shiny, LED-illuminated nose to help guide Santa to your home. It's so tall, that you can easily walk beneath it. It features durable, tear-resistant polyester construction, inflates in only 4 minutes, stays inflated with an integrated air pump, and includes stakes and tethers to help keep this famous flying reindeer grounded. The only downside would be listening to all your neighbors and passersby endlessly shouting out with glee. Yippee!
Note: Pairs nicely with the equally cool and massive 15 Foot Inflatable Bumble the Abominable Snow Monster!
Right Now on Ebay.com
- Stands nearly two stories tall - 15' T
- Moves his head side-to-side to welcome holiday revelers
- Underbelly is 9 1/3' above ground at its highest point
- LED-illuminated bulbous red nose
- Quiet electronic motor swivels his head back and forth, implying his natural curiosity
- Integrated air pump inflates the display in four minutes (providing constant inflation) while lights in the neck, body, and tail evoke merriment
- Made of durable tear-resistant polyester that withstands years of setup and storage
- Remains in place with included stakes and 19 2/3'-long tethers
- Folds to 18 1/4" x 15" for convenient storage
- Size: 15' H x 6 3/4' W x 13 1/3' L - 13 lbs