Hario Filter-in-Bottle Cold-Brew Tea Maker
The cool new Hario Filter-in-Bottle Cold-Brew Tea Maker is a wine bottled-shaped decanter with a built-in filter that allows you make and serve cold-brewed iced tea, Sangrias, Mojitos, and more. To use, simply add loose leaf tea to the glass bottle, fill with cold water, chill in the fridge overnight (3-6 hours), and then pour out through the clog-free, filtered mesh silicone spout / stopper. Tea leaves can be swapped out for fruits, herbs, or whatever type of beverage fusion you can think up.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
$43.61 ($1.74 / Fl Oz)
- Wine bottle like decanter great for brewing, storage and serving
- Filter mesh fixed to the silicon spout
- Glass bottle | Silicone spout / stopper
- Great rich tasting cold brewed tea overnight
- Tea brewed with cold water has a mild rich flavor and no bitterness
- Serve cold brewed tea like wine with your meal
- Let the tea brew in the refrigerator for 3~6 hours.
- Tea leaves won't clog the spout.
- Also great for filtering Sangria, Mojitos, and more
- Capacity: 25oz
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!