The iPad has become a regular tool in the kitchen around my home for both entertaining and following recipes and instructional videos while cooking. The problem is that keeping a dedicated iPad / recipe stand on the counter wastes valuable space, but Victorinox Swiss Army found a really clever solution. The cool new Swivel Block is a versatile universal wooden knife block that swivels around to reveal a convenient tablet / cookbook stand on the back. The knife block holds up to 11 knives (6 steak knives, a 2" Chef's Knife, and 4 other average to smaller width blades) and includes slots for a honing steel and kitchen shears. Available in dark or natural wood stain. Genius.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Integrated turnstile allows block to rotate 360° for easy access to either your cutlery, an iPad, or a current recipe
- Convenient ledge holds a cookbook or tablet for electronic recipes
- Cutlery slot allows storage for up to 11 knives, plus a place for a honing steel and kitchen shears
- Houses 6 steak knives, a 2" width larger blade such as a Chef's Knife and 4 other average to smaller width blades
- Available in Dark or Natural Wood Stain
- Fits iPad perfectly