If you like to remove the kernels from corn on the cob, then skip trying to messily slice them off with a knife and just use this cool new Shuck - Deluxe Corn Stripper. This handy kitchen tool quickly and easily strips kernals right off the corn cob, without any wayward messes or juice splatters. Just insert a fresh, frozen or cooked corn cob into the cylinder, press down the 18/8 stainless steel blade and the kernals come right off and are contained inside. A great solution for anyone who enjoys corn on the cob in a more civilized fashion.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Makes quick work of removing kernels from the corn on the cob
- Removes corn kernels from fresh, frozen (defrost first) or cooked corn on the cob
- Kernels are contained inside the cylinder eliminating wayward kernels and corn juice splatters
- Corn juices collect at the bottom for adding even more flavor to your chowders, soups or side dishes
- Constructed from durable plastic with an 18/8 stainless steel blade
- All parts are dishwasher safe