Can a video game actually be better than a movie? I'm a huge fan of the Star Wars movies and even an unashamed apologist for the prequels, but after playing The Force Unleashed video game and now Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, I'm completely blown away. I'm not going to give anything away about the adventures of Starkiller, except that he's Darth Vader's fugitive apprentice, there's a rebellion brewing and there's a lot of blanks to fill in between Episodes III and IV. Between the epic story, the jaw-dropping visuals and the gameplay that makes you feel like the most powerful Jedi/Sith in the galaxy, these games out Star Wars even Star Wars. The Force is strong with this one!
Official DescriptionThe Star Wars Saga continues with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, the highly anticipated sequel to the fastest-selling Star Wars game ever created, which has sold more than seven million copies worldwide. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, the world was introduced to Darth Vader's now fugitive apprentice, Starkiller - the unlikely hero who would ignite the flames of rebellion in a galaxy so desperately in need of a champion. In the sequel, Starkiller returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader, but instead of training his protege as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on as Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller. With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films - all in his desperate search for answers to his past.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Continue the galaxy-altering journey of Starkiller, Darth Vader\'s fugitive apprentice, that shapes the key events between Star Wars: Episode III and Episode IV
- Unleash the Force with more power and precision through improved controls and new powers, such as the deceptive Mind Trick, which turns enemies against their allies
- Discover the true power of Starkiller with Force Fury, where his attacks and Force powers are exponentially increased
- Improved targeting system enhances precision use of Force powers and greater interaction with puzzles and the environment
- Take combat to the next level with the ability to wield dual lightsabers and punish enemies with all-new combo attacks
- Experience the most lifelike interactions with Pixelux Entertainment\'s Digital Molecular Matter (DMM) coupled with euphoria from Natural Motion LTD and the powerful Havok Physics system
- Expanded customization options such as new costumes and power-enhancing lightsaber crystals
- Fight through all-new challenge levels designed to test and hone your fighting and Force power skills
- Skillfully manage your combat techniques to defeat a variety of brand-new enemies, which will culminate in epic boss battles
- Immerse yourself once again in the story that was honored with awards from the Writer\'s Guild of America and the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences