I've always wanted a treasure chest, but nothing in real life ever looks as authentically "pirate" as the ones in the movies do. Well... Yo-Ho-Ho, I'd be willing to walk the plank to get my hands on this cool new Davy Jones' Dead Man's Treasure Chest. This straight-from-Hollywood work of decorative art boasts a wood frame encased in quality designer resin that is embellished with Flying Dutchman boats and pirate hat-wearing octopuses (yep), and features a medieval domed lid, metal handles, and a faux metal lock and rivets. Shiver me timbers, this be one fine chest to be storin' ye bounty of loose change and other looted booty!
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Everything you'd ever expect from a treasure chest
- Wood frame encased in quality designer resin
- Embellished with Flying Dutchman boats and pirate hat-wearing octopuses
- Medieval domed lid, metal handles, and a faux metal lock and rivets
- Size: 30" W x 23" D x 30" H - 74 lbs.