The apostrophe not only marks the omission of letters and the possessiveness in nouns and pronouns, it can also precisely peel citrus fruits too. The cool new Alessi Apostrophe Orange Peeler by designer Gabrielle Chiave is shaped just like one of these infamous punctuation marks with a small hook that cuts just deep enough into an orange to scrape the outer peel. Just sink it in and plow your way around the peel to make it simple to remove or decoratively carve it for presentation. This ingenious little tool is made from 18/10 stainless steel with a matte finish and is bottom heavy, so it stands in an upright position when not in use. The good thing about this stylish apostrophe, is that you'll always know when to use it properly.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designer: Gabrielle Chiave
- Cuts just deep enough to scrape the outer peel
- Bottom heavy - Stands in upright position
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel w/ matte finish
- Size: 1" Diameter x 2.5" H