Hinja - Collapsible Stowaway Shovel
The cool new Hinja is a collapsible, stowaway shovel that tucks away for easy storage. Keep one in the trunk of your car as an emergency snow shovel during the winter months, save space in your garage or closet, build sand castles at the beach or just use it anywhere you need a versatile, compact and lightweight shovel. This innovative shovel is made from durable and almost unbreakable polypropylene, features a patented hinge mechanism that uses no metal parts and has a handle that extends 12.5 inches for a total of 36.5 inches in length. Handy solution.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Tough, versatile and easy to store
- Patented hinge mechanism uses no metal parts
- Made from durable polypropylene
- Lightweight, collapsible shovel is almost impossible to damage
- ABS plastic blade won’t harm tires, decks or other items
- Will not rust or corrode
- Great for car trunks and RVs, camping, garages, and workshops
- Stores easily in garage or closet
- Handle extends 12.5 inches
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!