Have you ever eaten edamame? They're basically just boiled baby soybeans still in the pod and sprinkled with salt. When the soybean pods are heated up, the seeds easily shoot out of their pods when you squeeze them. They're a delicious and nutritious popular snack in Japan, but now you can grow your very own at home with this cool new Edamame Growing Kit.
This kit comes with everything you need to grow your own edamame. Just plant the seeds in the included cup and growing medium, place it in a sunny spot and water. When the pods are rounded and the seeds easily pop out when you squeeze them, they're ready to be harvested, boiled or steamed, and eaten. They're really good.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Includes: beer glass vase, seeds, growing medium and wicker basket
- All you need is water and a sunny window and soon you'll be harvesting your own healthy treat
- Made in Japan
- Seeds will grow about 16" H
- Ideal for indoors/windowsill, but can be transplanted outside during warmer weather
- When pods are round and seeds pop out when you squeeze them, they're ready to be harvested
- Boil, sprinkle with salt, and enjoy!
- Size: 2.5" Diameter x 4" H