Our prehistoric ancestors may have perfected fire, but in the modern age, we have perfected ice! I'll never tire of discovering incredibly fun and innovative new ways to make and shape it, like this cool new IceOrb - Vertical Ice Cube Tray that makes, chills, serves and stores.
Simply fill the outer silicone shell with water to the fill line, insert the plastic inner bucket and place in the freezer. When the freezing process has finished, remove the inner bucket and out pops 21 ice cubes, er orbs, that can now be stored back in the bucket. You can also leave the ice wall in place and use it as a cooler to keep cold foods like ice cream and appetizers fresh while serving at a party or it can even be used as a unique wine bottle chiller as well. It features a spill-p[roof design, is dishwasher safe and comes with a lid that doubles as condensation drip tray.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Food-grade silicone outer shell and plastic inner bucket
- Makes 21 cubes of ice on a vertical wall
- Stores up to 51 cubes - airtight and odor free
- Chills wine and other beverages in a bottle
- Use as a cooler to keep cold foods fresh while serving
- Use lid under orb while serving to catch condensation
- Spill-proof design
- Dishwasher safe - top rack only
- Size: 6" Diameter x 5" T