I'm not a regular user of the ancient chopstick during meals, but if I was, I would carry these cool new Collapsible Chopsticks. Simply slide the wooden white ash tips out of the hollow stainless steel upper section and screw the two pieces together using the all brass hardware. After you are finished with your meal, wash the chopsticks, collapse them back down and stow them safely away in the included weather-resistant nylon pouch. The white ash wooden tips are made from recycled baseball bats from local teams in Japan and coated with an all natural tree sap based finish.
If you a lover of the chopstick, check out these cool hybrid Chorks as well. Half Fork - Half Chopstick - Not collapsible though.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Includes: Nylon Carrying Pouch, Set of 2 Collapsible Chopsticks
- White ash comes from recycled baseball bats from local teams in Japan
- Coated with an all natural tree sap based finish
- Stainless steel uppers, white ash tips, and brass hardware
- Weather resistant nylon pouch
- Dimensions: 4.5" closed; 8.75" open