This Traditional Mexican Hot Chocolate Set includes everything you need to whip up a batch of rich and frothy Oaxacan-style Mexican hot chocolate with ease. It includes a hand-carved alder wood hot chocolate frothing whisk called a molinillo, a hand-molded stoneware clay jug, and five authentic Oaxacan chocolate tablets made from pure cacao that's blended with sugar, cinnamon, and ground almonds, pecans, and walnuts. To use, simply add a chocolate tablet and 1 cup of milk to the red clay jug, warm over medium heat on your stovetop, and then use the molinillo to whisk it all up by simply twisting the handle between your palms. The smooth pestle bottom of the molinillo will soften and grind the chocolate down as it dissolves in the hot milk and the loose rings will whip in air to give it a frothy top. Makes the perfect unique gift for any hot chocolate lover.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Set includes traditional tools and high quality ingredients for making Oaxaca-style Mexican hot chocolate at home
- Ultra rich. Frothy. Chocolate.
- The word "chocolate" comes from the Aztec "xocoatl"
- Hand-carved alder wood molinillo whisk
- Hand-molded stoneware clay jug - food safe glaze
- Mix 1 tablet of Mexican chocolate per each cup of milk in the red clay jug over medium heat
- Whisk with molinillo unit the tablet is dissolved and hot chocolate is frothy
- Includes five 50g chocolate tablets
- Authentic Oaxacan Flavor
- Ingredients: pure cacao blended with sugar, cinnamon, and ground almonds, pecans, and walnuts
- Molinillo should be washed with soapy water and air dry - Do not put in the dishwasher
- Due to the handmade nature of this item, each is unique and will vary
- Handmade in Mexico
- Molinillo Size: 13" H x 2" Diameter
- Jug Size: 10.5" H x 6.5" Diameter