Self-Watering Smart Planter
It's kind of funny how plants can take perfect care of themselves when left alone in nature, but once we steal them into our homes they are completely at our mercy. Most people tend to over water or under water their plants, but with the cool new Self-Watering Smart Planter, plants can breathe a sigh of relief... er oxygen of course!
The Self-Watering Smart Planter is a unique high-tech planter that automatically monitors soil moisture every 30 minutes and if found dry, adds water until the soil is moist. Although the plant will have a better chance at thriving now that a human has been taken out of the equation, it still takes one to fill up the water reservoir, put the potted plant inside and insert the moisture probe. It really makes plant care easy, especially if you will be traveling or away on business.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Automatically monitors the moisture levels in plant's soil
- Automatically adds a small amount of water when soil is dry
- Won’t overwater and is precision calibrated
- Planter measures 15" x 15" x 12"
- Holds a standard 10" pot
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Can be used hanging or not
- Uses 3 D batteries (not included)