Have you ever wished you had the talent, discipline and determination to be a great musician? The amazing Beamz - Music Performance System not only transforms you into a brilliant musician, but a performer and composer too with a wave of the hand!The cool new Beamz - Music Performance System is a unique "W" shaped electronic musical device with six integrated laser beams that lets you play with the light. When each of these laser beams are broken with your hands and fingertips, a range of musical sounds fill the air. You can generate musical notes from a huge variety of instruments - everything from multiple types of strings and keyboards to winds and percussion (including cowbell!) and every note will sound crisp, clear and perfect. You can also choose an accompanying rhythm track from 30 songs in 19 genres from classical to heavy metal using the simple computer interface. A USB cord is included to easily connect it to your computer and a set of speakers. Now you give a really cool and futuristic harmonious performance for your friends, family, on stage, at talent shows, on street corners, in an orchestra or just play alone to express your mood.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Extraordinary invention fuses the interaction of your hands with laser beams to create the sounds of hundreds of different instruments
- Breaking the laser beams with your hands automatically generates pre-authored pulses, streams, riffs or loops of musical notes or sounds from a variety of instruments — all kinds of strings, keyboards, winds, percussion. Sophisticated high-fidelity sounds seem to pour off your fingertips like magic!
- Choose a complementary rhythm track from 30 original songs in 19 music genres, including jazz, bluegrass, classical, hip-hop, reggae, heavy metal and more
- The beamz system has a "W" shape, with six laser beams spanning the two sections; connect via USB to your PC or laptop, then hook up some speakers and you're ready to perform great-sounding music
- Includes software CDs and USB cable for connecting directly to USB port of your PC or laptop