Did you know that there is a very, very tiny amount of natural oil in the hard seed of a grape? This rare oil is one of the healthiest oils on the planet and it literally takes a ton of grapes to make one typical bottle of Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil. Salute Santé! means "To Your Health!" in Italian and French.
Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil is very low in saturated fats, is an excellent source of Vitamin E, natural chlorophyll and other valuable antioxidants and is 76% essential fatty acids, Linoleic acid (Omega 6). This rare exotic oil is not only healthy for you, it's also a culinary dream, with benefits such as a high 485° smoking point, a light, nutty and neutral flavor, the unique ability to enhance the flavors of ingredients instead of overpowering them and it doesn't harden or cloud when refrigerated. Check out the oil comparison chart below.
So next time you want to enjoy a salad, dip some bread, or cook up a gourmet meal, try using this unique grapeseed oil instead. It truly is "the perfect oil for the health conscious gourmet". Check out the video below to see how it's made, it's a fascinating process.
- Very high smoke point (485° F)
- Very low in saturated fats compared to other cooking oils
- Contains natural chlorophyll and valuable antioxidants
- High in vitamin E -- 76% essential fatty acid, linoleic acid (Omega 6)
- NO cholesterol, NO sodium and NO preservatives
- NOT hydrogenated and contains NO solvents, NO trans-fatty acids or free fatty acids
- Raises HDL cholesterol (the "good" cholesterol) and lowers LDL cholesterol (the "bad" cholesterol) and triglycerides Does not harden or cloud when refrigerated.
- Lowers your risk of cardiovascular disease and impotency
- Ecologically sound and Kosher
- Flavored Grapeseed Oil also available infused with: Roasted Garlic, Rosemary, Lemon, Basil and Chili