Wind-Sensing Auto-Close Patio Umbrella w/ Remote Control and LED Lighting
The problem with patio umbrellas is that you have to manually crank a handle to open or close the canopy and if it gets too windy and you're not around, it could easily flip over, fly off, or get damaged if not secured. There's finally a better, modern solution.
This cool new Wind-Sensing Auto-Close Patio Umbrella features a built-in sensor on top that detects high wind speeds and then automatically closes the canopy to prevent damage. Instead of using a traditional manual crank, you can also open and close the canopy with ease by simply pressing a button on the included remote control. It also has integrated LED lighting to provide ambient tabletop illumination, a built-in solar panel to power the motor and lights (no need for annoying power cord clutter or needing to recharge or replace batteries), and effective UPF 50+ sun protection. It's the perfect patio umbrella for those who love to spend time outdoors in just about any weather, day or night.
Seriously, I can't believe that we are well into the 21st century and still getting trapped inside giant patio umbrellas trying to crank goofy handles. Welcome to the future... of patio umbrellas!
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- This is the patio umbrella that senses wind and automatically closes in anticipation of gale forces
- Top of the umbrella is equipped with a built-in sensor that detects increased breezes (20-22 mph) and closes in preparation for strong weather
- Open or close with the included remote control, eliminating the need to manually crank the canopy
- Integrated LED on the underside provides ambient tabletop light
- Powered by a built-in solar panel - no power cords or batteries
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Works with most existing bases
- Available in Indigo or Dove Grey
- Size: 108" Diameter x 102" H - 17 lbs