These cool new Bubble Rocking Tumblers from designer Monica Lubkowska-Jonas may look like someone just blew some shimmering, iridescent bubbles, but they're actually spherical drinking vessels with rounded bottoms that rock when placed on surfaces. This unique set of 4 glasses are crafted from lead-free crystal glass that is hand-painted with iridescent luster to give them that colorful bubble sheen. Each bubble glass holds up to 12 oz of your favorite beverage, but unlike real bubbles, these don't pop... but, don't drop them either.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designer: Monica Lubkowska-Jonas
- Set of 4 Bubble Rocking tumblers inspired by the shape and shimmer of bubbles
- Made from brilliant, highly durable, lead-free crystal glass and hand-painted with sheer, iridescent lustre
- The bottoms of each glass are rounded, so they're easier to hold and will gently rock on tabletops
- Perfect for serving whiskeys, cognacs, cordials, cocktails, and other beverages
- Capacity: 12 oz.
- Materials: Lead-Free Crystal Glass
- Size: 3" H x 3.75" Diameter