Abacus - Minimalist Toilet Paper Holder / Ancient Counting Tool
Like an ancient abacus counting tool, this cool new Abacus is a minimalist toilet paper holder with an open rod design that lets you see and calculate your current toilet paper roll situation and then either slide on more rolls to add to the count or subtract an empty roll off as a new one is slid up smoothly into place. The compact design minimizes floor space usage, keeps extra TP rolls handily within reach, and is constructed from powder-coated steel with a matte black finish. I mean, wouldn't you rather brush up on your arithmetic skills while enjoying your time on the can instead of just brainlessly staring at the calculator app on your phone?
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Cleverly simple, this minimalist black standing toilet paper holder offers an elegant solution to store extra rolls and keep them handy at the same time
- Extra toilet rolls sit neatly stacked on top of one another, which means that you can see how many you have left at a glance
- Roll currently in use stays in place but it’s easy to remove in one smooth sliding motion thanks to the open rod design
- Base has an optimal size to occupy minimal floor space in your bathroom
- Matte black finished powder-coated steel
- Heavy steel base and a bent rod
- Size: 5" X 5" X 27"
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!