At your next soiree, don't just be the bartender, become a budding mixologist with this cool new Foghat Cocktail Smoker from Thousand Oaks Barrel Co. This hand-carved white oak smoker infuses aromatic wood smoke into cocktails, spirits, wine, and even foods like cheese and meats to not only enhance the flavor, but make them look extra fancy as well. Just place it on top of a rocks glass, snifter, or wine glass, add the included smoking chips made from a blend of natural wood, herbs, and spices to the mesh screen cup inside, and then use a standard kitchen blowtorch to ignite the chips to create a cascading waterfall of smoke down into the glass to infuse the booze with a smoky flavor. Available with a blowtorch and 5 smoking chip tins (Bourbon Resurrection, Old Towne Gin, Cedar and Scotch, Old Mulled Oak, Hickory) or without the torch in a 3 tin version as well. Check out this VIDEO to see it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Whip up truly smokin' cocktails
- A hand-carved cocktail smoker adds woody aromas to cocktails and spirits, perfect for your favorite party host or home mixologist
- Makes fancy cocktails with a cloud of aromatic smoke
- Creates a cascading waterfall of culinary smoke which enhances the flavor of your food and spirits
- Purchase with blowtorch or use any standard kitchen blowtorch you have at home
- First, fill a glass with your favorite boozy drink
- Next, place the hand-carved white oak design on top
- Add the included smoking chips (which are made from a blend of natural wood, herbs, and spices) to the mesh cup inside
- Apply a flame and voila: a complex, smoke-infused spirit sure to impress even the most discerning cocktail enthusiast
- Sits comfortably on a rocks glass, snifter or specially designed cloche.
- 3 smoking tins version: Bourbon Resurrection, Old Towne Gin, Cedar and Scotch
- Torch and 5 smoking tins version: Bourbon Resurrection, Old Towne Gin, Cedar and Scotch, Old Mulled Oak, Hickory
- Handmade from oak in Virginia, USA
- Size: 3.5" Diameter x 2" T