Passback Football - Throw Against a Wall and It Spirals Back To You!
This cool new Passback Football is an innovative practice football with a blunt end that can be thrown against any hard wall or surface, which sends it spiraling back to you. You can practice throwing the ball to hone your quarterback passing skills, practice catching it on the return to improve your receiving skills, or just have a nice game of catch with yourself when there's no one else to play with. Although it's cut in half, it still has the same weight, feel, and stitching of a regulation football and is available in 3 sizes, from youth to pro. Check out the video below to see it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Throw the blunt end against a hard surface and it comes spiraling back!
- The flat end of the Passback Football allows it to bounce right back to you
- A one of a kind training tool which is thrown like a regulation football but engineered to hit a surface and come spiraling back
- No need for expensive rebounder nets, throwing machines, or another person
- Practice on your own time, at your own pace
- Has the same weight, feel, and stitching of a regulation football
- Looks like a normal football cut in half with a rubber pad on the blunt end
- Available in composite leather, rubber, or foam
- Improve passing accuracy, distance, and velocity while increasing arm strength and creating muscle memory
- An innovative training tool that enables you to double the number of reps than in a standard game of catch
- Improve reaction time, hand-eye coordination, situational awareness, and agility while increasing body control, endurance, and stamina
- Add to your practice regimen to gain a competitive edge on your opponents
- From peewees to pros, the Passback Football helps elevate your game in every phase of your football career
- 3 sizes available: Peewee (Ages 4-8), Junior (Ages 9-13), and Official (Ages 14+)