High Line Railroad Track Bookends
These cool new, yet quite historical High Line Railroad Track Bookends are bookends crafted from the reclaimed railroad tracks of the former elevated High Line railway in New York City that has now been transformed into a cool elevated park, walkway, and garden. These one-of-a-kind five pound steel bookends are made from slices of the High Line railroad tracks that are then cleaned, sealed, and fitted with a shelf-friendly cork bottom. Each bookend is truly unique and show the wear and tear from the trains of the past, and make a unique gift for book-loving ferroequinologists (those who study trains), history buffs, and more.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
No related offers available. :(
- High Line railroad tracks are transformed into one-of-a-kind bookends, giving your home a historical touch
- Pieces of steel that once held up High Line trains now hold something new: your books
- These five pound bookends are crafted from a real piece of the High Line railway
- They're cleaned, sealed, and fitted with a cork bottom to keep your surface scratch-free
- History buffs, NYC fanatics, and literary friends will love that each piece is completely unique - showing wear and tear from trains of years past
- Before it was a garden, walkway, and park, the High Line was a railway transporting food and other goods to hungry residents of lower Manhattan
- Due to the recycled and handmade nature of this item, each is unique and will vary
- Handmade in the USA
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!