I confess. I'm a total pistachio addict. Thankfully, having to pry open the shells around each one slows me down a bit. Sometimes, certain pesky shells just won't open and I'm forced to toss a perfectly good nut into the huge growing pile of opened shells. There's a solution. This cool new PistachiOpener is the first nutcracker for instantly popping open problematic pistachio shells. As along as there is the slightest of openings on a pistachio, simply place the bottom of the nut into the cup, hook in the splitting wedge pick, and pinch. Voila! Pistachio opened. Perfect for all pistachio lovers, arthritis sufferers, kids, or anyone who values their fingernails. Check out this VIDEO to see it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Elegantly simple, ergonomically designed pistachio opening tool
- Unique splitting wedge instantly opens even the most problematic pistachio shells
- With just a pinch, they pop
- Eliminates need to use one's fingertips or fingernails to separate the shell halves - no more sore fingers or broken nails
- Especially helpful to those with a limited ability to use their hands - children, arthritis sufferers, those with manicured nails
- Constructed from the highest quality American 410 stainless steel