Not to be outdone by Crystal Pepsi in the 1990s and its limited re-release in the 2010s, Coca-Cola is now going completely clear as well with this cool new Coca-Cola Clear from Japan. While it's not quite just a Coca-Cola minus the food coloring, this unique zero calorie soft drink replaces the traditional caramel flavor with a refreshing lemon juice mix. Available in a case of 6 17 oz bottles, which is just enough to try it and snap a few pics of it for Instagram. Hmm, since we're discussing weird limited edition flavored colas... bring back Pepsi Holiday Spice already!
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Right Now on Ebay.com
- Coca-Cola Clear is a zero-calorie, lemon-flavored, and completely clear soft drink from Japan
- Traditional caramel flavor has been replaced with a refreshing lemon juice mix
- Developed after many carefully tested samples
- Exclusively available in Japan
- Zero Calories
- Case of 6 bottles in the larger 17 fl oz size
- Ingredients: lemon juice, carbonate, flavoring, acidifier
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!